Fondo is a startup within the savings industry. Our app allow anyone old enough to open an investment account to invest in mutual funds at the lowest fees available in Sweden. We are on a mission to make investments available for all people. As such, we are believers in good design, simplicity and technology that allow us to create the most valuable and user-friendly savings platform out there.
About the role:
As a Platform Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and taking our technical platform to the next level. You will manage the Cloud setup and tools used. With a high focus on DevOps and CI you will be creating tools to make the flow even better.
Fondos stack is based on micro service APIs running in Kubernetes (Anthos mesh). It's a hybrid architecture where services are both REST and event driven with the help of PubSub. We use Terraform to setup and maintain our environments. All config as code in source repositories.
Who you are:
- You have a developer background or experience in working with development teams
- You have programming skills
- You have worked with at least one of the bigger cloud providers
- You have experience in Kubernetes and Terraform
- You understand system/network security, risk and mitigation
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and gets stuff done
- Your interest keeps you updated on tech
- Experience in scaling highly available, mission critical systems
- Worked with bank, trading or exchange systems
- Google Cloud experience