Fondo is a startup within the savings industry. Our app allow anyone old enough to open an investment account to invest in mutual funds at the lowest fees available in Sweden. We are on a mission to make investments available for all people. As such, we are believers in good design, simplicity and technology that allow us to create the most valuable and user-friendly savings platform out there.
About the role:
As a Web Engineer you will work with a modern stack and towards our internal APIs. This position means close interaction with product and design to create impactful features for our users, growth initiatives, as well as internal tools used by us.
We use bare React and Next.js for our web but are always on the lookout where things are going in terms of solutions and frameworks so we appreciate you being a curious person.
Who you are:
- You live and breath frontend with a passion for design
- You have a couple of years experience
- You are fluent in HTML and CSS
- You are working with RESTful APIs and JSON data models
- You are proficient with React
- You are familiar with Figma or similar design tools
- You have a strong attention to detail and empathy for the user experience
- You have flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Working with CI setups and deployments
- Integrations to CMS
- Google Cloud experience
- Analytics Tools (GA, GTM, AppsFlyer)